Disclaimer and Liability Release
I understand that any items purchased while participating as a secret shopper are non-refundable. I understand that my participation in The Foundry’s Secret Shoppers program in no way classifies me as an employee and I am free to discontinue my participation in this program at any time without warning. Secret Shoppers release The Foundry Ministries from any and all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever arising out of any loss, damage or injury that may be sustained while participating. The Foundry Ministries employees are not eligible to participate in the program.
I understand that to be eligible, I must:
- use common courtesy in my interactions while shopping
- be detail oriented and follow directions
- be objective and honest
- be dependable and able to meet completion deadlines
- use good communication and writing skills
- have access to a digital camera and/or smart phone
- have access to a computer or smart phone
- be discreet while participating and not disclose secret shopper information to anyone, at anytime while participating in this Secret Shopper program
- be willing and able to spend the time required to properly finish the secret shopper survey
- during my secret shop, I must spend $5 of my own money. My rewards dollars will be loaded AFTER I send in my completed survey , pics and receipt. It could take up to 10 business days after I return the survey for The Foundry to load the rewards. They will notify me when the $ are loaded.
- I can redeem all or a portion of the rewards by asking the cashier to look up my rewards points at the time of checkout on my next visit. I don’t have to redeem all of the rewards in one visit.
- notify by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the event my assignment cannot be completed
If I fail to comply with these terms and conditions, which includes submitting my completed survey and receipt, I will not receive my rewards.