This Thanksgiving we’ll distribute more than 150 Boxes of Hope—each including a turkey and all the ingredients for a Thanksgiving feast—to families in need throughout our community. Gather your friends, family, co-workers or church group and head to your local grocery store to fill a box of hope. Decorate your box and leave a special Thanksgiving message inside your box. Your generosity will make a family in need very thankful this Thanksgiving.
Giving a Box of Hope in three simple steps:
Step One: Pick up a box!
The Foundry Women’s Center
Boxes may be picked up at The Foundry Women’s Center beginning Thursday, October 20, 2016 from 9-4 p.m. The address is 1800 Fourth Ave North in Bessemer. Call 205-425-7737 for more information.
Step Two: Fill your box!
- 1 15-oz. can cranberry sauce
- 2 15-oz. cans each of fruit, canned green beans, corn, yams and pumpkin pie filling
- 1 8-oz. box instant potatoes
- 1 6-oz. box stuffing
- 1 6-oz. box Jell-O no-bake cheesecake mix
- 1 1-oz. packet turkey gravy mix
- 1 10-oz. bag marshmallows
- 1 Graham Cracker crust
- $15 for the turkey (Checks are written to The Foundry Ministries. We will purchase the turkeys on your behalf.)
- 1 Devotional book
Step Three: Drop it off!
Drop off your box at The Foundry Women’s Center by Nov. 4th. The Foundry Women’s Center is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday and is located at 1800 4th Ave North in Bessemer.
The Foundry, where lives are reshaped by the hands of God.