Selling your car can be extremely frustrating! Take a moment and explore the benefits of donating your car to the Foundry instead.
Sell it on your own:
- Gather all the facts about your car and list your car in a 3rd party listing like Auto Trader
- Pay $25 or more to list your car
- Receive multiple phone call and answer the same questions repeatedly
- Meet a random stranger and allow them to get into your car and driver
- Hope they bring it back
- Pray the check they wrote you is good
- Deal with the title
- No tax benefit
Donate your car to The Foundry:
- Call to schedule a pick-up
- The Foundry will come and pick up the vehicle and complete all paperwork needed
- Provide the opportunity to give employment readiness training to men in our addiction recovery program as they prepare the vehicle for resale
- Receive a tax benefit in the amount of the sales price
- Help reshaped hundreds of lives by providing meals, safe shelter and life-saving programs and serves to men and women in need
Check out this statement from a local financial planner.
“Donating a vehicle to The Foundry is an excellent way to give back to our community. Even more importantly it provides a resource the program can use to teach valuable auto repair skills to their program participants. Throw in the tax deduction allowed by the IRS and it really is a win-win situation. Of course it is always advisable to review charitable giving with your accountant to maximize any tax advantage available.” Ian Maddox, CRPS®
Financial Planner, Birmingham, AL
Consider donating your vehicle today! Call 205-426-9000 or visit foundryauto.com, for more information.